Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Photos of Foot Fetish Wives & Girlfriends: Why Couples Love to Share

Abby & I shared her photos in Leg Show Magazine in 1999.


"I have also expressed my interest in watching her give a footjob to a fellow member. That would drive me crazy - in a good way..." - Cain 




Back in 1998 Abby and I were a couple. As many of you know, she is perhaps the biggest reason that became comfortable enough to become the foot fetish photographer I am today. But everything started out as a couple sharing their foot fetish photos with others. For us it was in Leg Show Magazine. It was our go to place for all things feet. In less than a year after her 18th birthday, Abby's photos were published in the Home Photos section of the Leg Show. We would go on to exchange photos with others and even met up with a fellow Maryland couple, Kim T. and her then husband, Chris. Kim had her photos in the pages of Leg Show on numerous occasions and I just adored her thick soles and pudgy toes. It truly was a place for couples into the fetish to communicate, share experiences, trade photos, and even meet.

Now here were are in 2015 and Leg Show is no more. Hell, I think 35mm film is no more. Okay, that was sarcasm, but with everything digital and everything online now, it is easier than ever for people to reach out and share their foot fetish photography with others. And although the advent of social media has been a big factor, one of the best places to share their photos and foot fetish adventures has always been Wu's Feet Links, namely on the Wu's Feet Links Forum.

For this piece I reached out to a number of couples on the forum who share their foot fetish photos with the community. Not everyone got back to me, but a number of them did. Much like Abby and myself back in 1998, the couples found below love putting their photos out there and seeing what other people think. All of these couples were excited at the prospect to take part in this column and get their photos out to an even bigger audience.

For this particular column, however, I decided to change things up a bit. Instead of the usual topic-by-topic structure, this column will go member-by-member. I want each couple to have their own chance to shine. Also, this piece will be a Q&A style entry, sort of like what you'll find on the Wu's Feet Links Interview Blog - just not focused on a single person. And with that said, onto the foot fetish couples:



Cain's wife's feet sport a nice, curvy arch with adorable toes.


 



Wu's Feet Links Forum Member: Cain


When I decided upon the topic of couples sharing their foot fetish photography, Cain was one of the first people I hit up on the Wu's Feet Links Forum. Cain is a regular on the forums and is always sharing images of his wife's size 7 feet.

Sadly, one of Cain's recent posts mentioned that he lost a bunch of his photos on PhotoBucket. I hope he gets those images back or can find a back up somewhere. Nevertheless, one thing is for sure, you can bet Cain will be posting many new photos of his wife in the future!

How long have you been a couple?

Cain: We've been a couple for about five and a half years now, but have known each other for 20 years.

How was foot fetishism brought up in the relationship?

Cain: Foot fetishism was brought up one day in conversation when she told me about a coworker who used to ask all the ladies to pose for him in slippers and asked if he could go shoe shopping with them. Come to find out, I used to work with the guy years before she did and I had heard about his slipper fetish. While laughing about me knowing him as well, I admitted having a foot fetish to her. I've always been really open with her and she has always been very accepting of me and my fetish.

What kind of foot fetish activities do you enjoy together as a couple? Or what are some of your favorite things related to the fetish? You don't have to get too private - unless you want to, of course.

Cain: My favorite foot fetish activities are footjobs and sucking her toes while having sex. I also like taking photos of her feet in various poses and sharing them with members of Wu's because the feedback is a turn on. She likes tickling and she loves getting pedicures every two weeks. She also notices feet a lot more since we've been together - whether they are sexy, ugly, nicely polished, etc.

When did you first start doing some foot fetish photography of your own? Did you begin sharing it immediately?

Cain: I first started doing it about eight years ago with the first stages of camera phones. I started sharing it immediately. She started letting me take photos about two years ago when I told her about Wu's site. I have been posting pics of her feet ever since.

Were there any reservations to the idea of sharing your photos, or were you both eager to share them online?

Cain: I don't think there were any reservations about showing her feet online as long as she remained anonymous and it was all for fun. I know I was eager to share them to see the feedback. 

How does it feel to read all the positive feedback over the photos you share?

Cain: I love reading the positive feedback. It's a major turn on. She also enjoys it because she never really liked her feet before I started giving them the attention they deserved.

One reason I hear from guys not wanting me to take photos of their wife/girlfriend for Soles of Silk is the idea that guys online might pleasure themselves to images of her. Obviously that doesn't apply to you. What are your feelings on the fact that there are some fetishists out there who might enjoy looking at your photos for that purpose?

Cain: I love the fact that guys might be pleasuring themselves to my wife's feet and I wish more would tell me. I don't offend easily at all and would love to learn more about how everyone feels about my wife's feet and what specifically they like about them. As I stated before, this is a turn on for me - sort of an exhibitionism. If someone wants to pleasure themselves or worship her feet in private, that's pretty awesome to me. She says it doesn't bother her and if she makes others happy in the process, then she is fine with it as well.

How often do you find yourselves pulling out a camera and doing foot fetish photos? Has the feedback you've gotten encouraged you to make sure you do that more often?

Cain: Feedback has definitely made me want to take more photos of her feet and I usually snap shots almost daily. If I see a certain candid pose she is doing, or I like the way her feet look in a certain way, then I snap away. Usually it's just with my iPhone and I'm like, "Don't move! I like that!" She just laughs - not at me, just with me. She loves the attention.

Do you have any plans to take your photography/videos further with maybe a site or Clips4Sale store, or do you prefer keeping things more laid back - like a hobby?

Cain: I would love to take my photos/videos further onto sites or to Clips4sale. That is definitely something I would be interested in attempting. She would most likely be up for that as long as it's anonymous.

In closing, give me some reasons why you enjoy doing foot fetish photography and sharing it online. Also, feel free to say anything else pertaining to the subject here that I might not have asked.

Cain: Well as I stated, the most important reason to do the foot fetish photography is to see what the responses are to her feet. It's sort of a foreplay to me - a turn on to get excited and helpfully lead to more foot play or some great sex. Not that I need it to have sex, but it's like the icing on the cake... No pun intended. I have also expressed my interest in watching her give a footjob to a fellow member. That would drive me crazy - in a good way, to see that. John, from Feet of Philly, has already worshipped her feet and I would love to see her go further.



IrishGuy84's wife's up turned soles look very smooth.


 



Wu's Feet Links Forum Member - IrishFootGuy84


I remember the first time I recall seeing IrishFootGuy84 post photos of his wife's feet on the Wu's Feet Links Forum in 2014. It was in a thread he titled, "My Wife's Feet in Clear Slides and Bare." I immediately thought the photos were kind of cool with the shoes they used for the first few photos. Those see-through soles were very unique and something I think I'm going to look into getting for one of my shoots one day. I hope they don't mind me stealing the idea.

While IrishFootGuy and his wife, who I am referring to as "IrishFootGal" below (sorry, didn't know what to call her), don't post a lot of images, the ones they have posted are quite nice. It's always great to see a couple share whatever they can and hopefully we will all be seeing more in the future.

How long have you been a couple? 

IrishFootGal: Nine years.

How was foot fetishism brought up in the relationship? 

IrishFootGal: He kept offering to give me foot rubs and commenting on my shoes a lot. Then he worked up to just asking if he could lick my feet. Slow build up. 

What kind of foot fetish activities do you enjoy together as a couple? Or what are some of your favorite things related to the fetish? You don't have to get too private - unless you want to, of course. 

IrishFootGuy: Foot worship and taking pictures of her feet.

IrishFootGal: Foot rubs, definitely! 

When did you first start doing some foot fetish photography of your own? Did you begin sharing it immediately? 

IrishFootGuy: About eight years ago. 

IrishFootGal: About a year after we started dating.

Were there any reservations to the idea of sharing your photos, or were you both eager to share them online? 

IrishFootGuy: I've always wanted to. 

IrishFootGal: I'm more reserved about it. I still don't want to show my face, but my feet I'm okay with now.

How does it feel to read all the positive feedback over the photos you share? 

IrishFootGal: It's nice. I'm glad we get requests from time to time. Sort of validates what he's always telling me about how much he likes my feet.

One reason I hear from guys not wanting me to take photos of their wife/girlfriend for Soles of Silk is the idea that guys online might pleasure themselves to images of her. Obviously that doesn't apply to you. What are your feelings on the fact that there are some fetishists out there who might enjoy looking at your photos for that purpose? 

IrishFootGuy: Hey, at the end of the day, her feet are for me only. People can look as much as they want, but they can't have them!

How often do you find yourselves pulling out a camera and doing foot fetish photos? Has the feedback you've gotten encouraged you to make sure you do that more often? 

IrishFootGuy: I do it all the time.

IrishFootGal: Yeah, even if it's not our nice camera, he'll snap a few with his phone if he just looks over and sees me flexing my toes or something.

Do you have any plans to take your photography/videos further with maybe a site or Clips4Sale store, or do you prefer keeping things more laid back - like a hobby? 

IrishFootGal: Nope, just for us and the Wu's Feet Links community.

In closing, give me some reasons why you enjoy doing foot fetish photography and sharing it online. Also, feel free to say anything else pertaining to the subject here that I might not have asked. 

IrishFootGuy: I'll admit, I like to show off a bit. I think my wife has the sexiest feet ever and I like to show everyone that!

IrishFootGal: It's a fun way for us to be involved. He is still a bit apprehensive about the fetish. He had some bad girlfriends in the past and some people that weren't very understanding of it. I think he likes being with likeminded people and sharing with them.



Rachel's teal toes on the dashboard. Talk about driver distraction!

 



Wu's Feet Links Forum Member: ooooOOoooo


Since I began Soles of Silk in 2004 Dave, the Wu's Feet Links Forum member that goes by ooooOOoooo, has been one of my longtime members and fans. He's always been a great guy and I've bounced many ideas off of him over the 10 years I've been online.

In recent years Dave met and married Rachel. Since that time they have been after me to meet up and have Rachel become one of the Soles of Silk sole mates. While that hasn't happened yet, perhaps 2015 will finally be the year?

When I sent the interview in to Dave he had the idea to have Rachel also take part. I loved the idea and that's ultimately how I ended up conducting the interviews with everyone involved.

How long have you been a couple? 

Dave: We have been married for three years. Been together for five. 

How was foot fetishism brought up in the relationship? 

Dave: A couple of months into us starting to date, I had a feeling that Rachel might be "the one." I took a huge risk and came clean about my foot fetish. I didn't want our relationship to be have a huge secret. 

Rachel: Agreed. He told me just a couple of months into us dating. He actually mentioned how he thought my feet were good enough to be on a website that he was a member of called Soles of Silk. I was curious to see and I tried my best to be open minded about his foot fetish. I felt that if he trusted me enough to share his deepest darkest secret, then I would be honored to share it with him. 

What kind of foot fetish activities do you enjoy together as a couple? Or what are some of your favorite things related to the fetish? You don't have to get too private - unless you want to, of course. 

Dave: Foot rubs. Lots of foot rubs. It's a win/win for both of us. I love having her feet in my hands and she really enjoys the time I spend working every little area of her feet. 

Rachel: We do all kinds of foot activities. He loves when my feet get dirty, so I'm always outside barefoot. He also has a thing for food crushing, so I have had quite a few different edible objects under my feet. Aask him about his birthday cake last year... He really enjoys when I give him a footjob, even though my skills aren't up to par just yet. And during sex, we both enjoy sucking my toes. It gives me the best orgasms I've ever had! And he also loves when I ask him to finish on my soles.

When did you first start doing some foot fetish photography of your own? Did you begin sharing it immediately? 

Dave: Funny story. Once I came clean about my foot fetish and as our relationship was growing, she would always be sending me pictures of her feet via text message. I knew that she knew she was driving me crazy. After that I was always asking to take pictures of her feet and it kinda went from there. We didn't share the pics right away, but once we agreed to start an Instagram page, we couldn't stop sharing! Currently we are no longer on Instagram, but may be rejoining in the future. 

Were there any reservations to the idea of sharing your photos, or were you both eager to share them online?  

Rachel: When he mentioned starting an Instagram page, I was all in. I was very curious to see the feedback that pictures of my feet would get. The more feedback I got, the more I wanted to post. It feels good having "foot fans." 

How does it feel to read all the positive feedback over the photos you share? 

Rachel:  I love the feedback! It's still a little crazy to me that so many people find my feet attractive, but I'll keep sharing as long as the feedback keeps cumming. 

One reason I hear from guys not wanting me to take photos of their wife/girlfriend for Soles of Silk is the idea that guys online might pleasure themselves to images of her. Obviously that doesn't apply to you. What are your feelings on the fact that there are some fetishists out there who might enjoy looking at your photos for that purpose? 

Dave: Honestly, it doesn't bother me. A little part of me thinks it's hot that other people see her feet the way I do. And knowing that they are all mine is even better. 

Rachel:  I have absolutely no problem with it at all. I mean, it's a little empowering to know that I can have that sort of impact on other guys with my feet. 

How often do you find yourselves pulling out a camera and doing foot fetish photos? Has the feedback you've gotten encouraged you to make sure you do that more often? 

Dave: If it was up to me we would be taking new pictures everyday. I wouldn't say the feedback leads to us taking more photos, but sometimes suggestions are made to help us take different kinds of pictures. 

Rachel: Sometimes I think he suggests that I go get a fresh pedicure just so he has an excuse to take new pictures of my feet.

Do you have any plans to take your photography/videos further with maybe a site or Clips4Sale store, or do you prefer keeping things more laid back - like a hobby? 

Rachel:  I don't know that either of us has the ability to start our own site. I do know a certain photographer, however, that I would love to have take pictures of me and my feet.
  
In closing, give me some reasons why you enjoy doing foot fetish photography and sharing it online. Also, feel free to say anything else pertaining to the subject here that I might not have asked. 

Dave: I love sharing Rachel's photos because I love the interaction that it brings with the rest of the foot fetish community. I remember the first time I ever saw her feet - French pedicure in flip flops. I knew at that moment that I really wanted to see her soles and take pictures of her feet. My dream has come true! 

Rachel: I really enjoy seeing pictures of my feet online because I get to act like a model! I mean what girl doesn't want to be a model, right? Plus since I've learned about this fetish and how much is really involved with it - it's fun to try and do my part. It's just another way for us to enjoy my feet. I know it really makes him happy to take the photos and that makes me happy. Also, I'm glad that a lot of you like to see my feet. It's been a real treat to share my bare feet!



Little Latina Feet wears a size 3.5 - 4... I'll say that name surely fits her!

 



Wu's Feet Links Forum Member - OscarTheMonkey


Do you like Latina women? If so, OscarTheMonkey's wife, Little Latina, is someone you need to check out. Do you like little feet? Well, they don't come much smaller than Little Latina's size 3.5 - 4 feet. I know! They're so tiny!

Perhaps the best thing about this couple has been their longevity on the Wu's Feet Links Forum. They have been posting images of Little Latina's feet for longer than many sites have been online. I was able to find images of her small feet dating all the way back to 2007 on the forums. So if you're like me and love these feet, you owe it to yourself to go take a look at all those old threads!

How long have you been a couple? 

Oscar & Little Latina: 15 years.

How was foot fetishism brought up in the relationship? 
Oscar: We don’t remember, but I did have her shoes off on the first date.

What kind of foot fetish activities do you enjoy together as a couple? Or what are some of your favorite things related to the fetish? You don't have to get too private - unless you want to, of course. 

Oscar: Taking pictures for the site, feet on face handjobs and blowjobs, tease and denial withe her feet, bondage, and tickling.

Little Latina: I like getting my feet massaged regularly and enjoy getting a pedicure every other week.

When did you first start doing some foot fetish photography of your own? Did you begin sharing it immediately? 

Oscar: We specifically started after seeing others do it on Wu’s Feet Links, about seven years after we got married.

Were there any reservations to the idea of sharing your photos, or were you both eager to share them online? 

Oscar: I love sharing them online and could care less if anyone knows it’s us.

Little Latina: I don’t want anyone who knows me to figure out who I am.

How does it feel to read all the positive feedback over the photos you share? 

Oscar: She loves it, but pretends to be indifferent.

Little Latina: I don’t care, but want my husband to be happy.

One reason I hear from guys not wanting me to take photos of their wife/girlfriend for Soles of Silk is the idea that guys online might pleasure themselves to images of her. Obviously that doesn't apply to you. What are your feelings on the fact that there are some fetishists out there who might enjoy looking at your photos for that purpose? 

Oscar: I love the fact that we are involved in a large group effort of everyone trying to turn everyone else on.

How often do you find yourselves pulling out a camera and doing foot fetish photos? Has the feedback you've gotten encouraged you to make sure you do that more often? 

Oscar: Really not as often as I'd like. We end up being busy, but we also mainly take pictures just for Wu's. I think posting weekly would get old for other forum members.

Do you have any plans to take your photography/videos further with maybe a site or Clips4Sale store, or do you prefer keeping things more laid back - like a hobby? 

Oscar: It's hobby only.

In closing, give me some reasons why you enjoy doing foot fetish photography and sharing it online. Also, feel free to say anything else pertaining to the subject here that I might not have asked. 

Oscar: I think it's something fun and sexy that makes us horny. I'd like to do more "boudoir" shots of her for myself. Occasionally we make video and would like to do more of that.



Riscaf013's wife, Foot Queen, showing her beautiful feet on the bed.


 



Wu's Feet Links Forum Member - Riscaf013


When I reached out to Riscaf013 about taking part in this column we got crossed up a bit. It looks like Riscaf had to make a second account on the Wu's Feet Links Forum at some point, but luckily we touched base and I was able to get him and his wife to talk to us about foot fetishism and sharing their photos.

From what it looks like, Riscaf hasn't shared a lot of photos on the forums as of yet. The ones he has shared, however, are quite nice. His wife has a nice arch and who doesn't love those bright green toes up there?

It was neat to include a couple who is still a little more fresh to sharing their photos. I hope that they continue to be a part of the Wu's Feet Links community moving forward. It's always nice to see cute feet like these shared on a regular basis.

How long have you been a couple? 

Riscaf: We have been together for almost six years.

How was foot fetishism brought up in the relationship? 

Riscaf: I have always had a foot fetish since I could remember and it was one of the things I brought up when we first started dating.

Foot Queen: He was pretty upfront about it. He said he had be burned in the past by girls and was made to felt like a weirdo. I was taken aback about it at first, but once I educated myself about it, I embraced it fully. 

What kind of foot fetish activities do you enjoy together as a couple? Or what are some of your favorite things related to the fetish? You don't have to get too private - unless you want to, of course. 

Riscaf: I love giving her foot rubs, kissing her feet, sucking her toes, and licking her arches.

Foot Queen: I love when he rubs my feet. He really likes it when I demand him to rub them and to worship my feet. I love how turned on he gets about it.

When did you first start doing some foot fetish photography of your own? Did you begin sharing it immediately? 

Riscaf: To be honest, I decided to post one picture of her on Wu’s Feet Links and surprise her with it. I knew her feet were sexy and I want to share them and see what other people thought of her feet. 

Foot Queen: At first I was nervous. I am a bit modest, but once I saw the feedback, I was like, "Wow!"

Were there any reservations to the idea of sharing your photos, or were you both eager to share them online? 

Riscaf: I was eager to share.

Foot Queen: I had some reservation. If he did not post the first one and surprise me I don’t think I would have done it. Now that it's done, I enjoy it. 

How does it feel to read all the positive feedback over the photos you share? 

Riscaf: I love it. It's kind of a turn on to see all the comments about the feet I am privileged to serve.

Foot Queen: I like seeing the comments and would like to thank everybody who has commented on the photos.

One reason I hear from guys not wanting me to take photos of their wife/girlfriend for Soles of Silk is the idea that guys online might pleasure themselves to images of her. Obviously that doesn't apply to you. What are your feelings on the fact that there are some fetishists out there who might enjoy looking at your photos for that purpose? 

Riscaf: I dig it. I think it’s hot.

Foot Queen: Well, whatever floats your boat. Just to let you know, however, only one man gets to serve these feet and he does an amazing job.

How often do you find yourselves pulling out a camera and doing foot fetish photos? Has the feedback you've gotten encouraged you to make sure you do that more often? 

Riscaf: We do it when the mood strikes us right.

Foot Queen: It's all him. I just go along for the ride, but seeing the feedback is fun.

Do you have any plans to take your photography/videos further with maybe a site or Clips4Sale store, or do you prefer keeping things more laid back - like a hobby? 

Riscaf: No pictures is all we plan on doing. 

Foot Queen: Yeah, just pictures. I don’t see us doing anything more.

In closing, give me some reasons why you enjoy doing foot fetish photography and sharing it online. Also, feel free to say anything else pertaining to the subject here that I might not have asked. 

Riscaf: A few reasons. I like sharing how sexy my wife’s feet are. It’s a turn on. Also, I like hearing some of the ideas other people give us.

Foot Queen: I like seeing how turned on my husband gets from it. Also I know in the past my husband was made to feel bad about his fetish by women who do not understand this fetish. So I'm happy to show other men out there, there are women who will embrace it full force and enjoy having their feet attended to.

If you enjoy these couple's photos, be sure to check out more from each and every one of them on the Wu's Feet Links Forums. There you will also find countless other couples who also share their photography with the rest of the foot fetish community. 

I thank everyone for taking part. I, like you, loved sharing photos of my significant other when I first started out. While I went on to start Soles of Silk, I treasure all those moments where it was just Abby and I showing off her little Puerto Rican feet for all the Leg Show readers. I'm just glad she still shows them off to me today and is still someone I consider a dear friend.


Abby first posed for me in 1998 when we dated. Now, 16 years later she still does.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete