|Later this month I have an interview going online with the webmaster from Real Bare Soles.|
In three months (July) both this and the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog will have been online for two full years. July will also mark the same month I will have been in control of the Wu's Feet Links Feature Model calendar for two years. It's hard to believe that it's been that long already. It feels like only a few months ago we learned of Wu's passing and were left wondering what would happen to his site.
I will be the first person to admit, things don't feel the same without him. For someone I never met in person, I still miss our online friendship. Whether it was a small exchange about how bad his Redskins were that season, or him telling me how much he enjoyed one of my new models or sets, I'd trade in all of those things right now to have that again.
Don't get me wrong, that comment is not meant to say I regret taking on these responsibilities. No, not at all. I mean, sometimes I'm left wondering what to write about, who to interview, why someone isn't getting back to me, or countless other things. But the fact of the matter is, I miss Wu and sometimes feel as if I don't do his site justice - especially since I feel like I'm always running behind on things lately. More on that later.
Many of you have thanked me for the work I've done in regards to Wu's Feet Links as a whole, but I honestly don't do it for that reason. I took on these roles simply because I owed Wu for all he did for Soles of Silk. Without him, I know my site wouldn't have made such a splash or had the constant platform to showcase my work to the masses. When my site debuted in 2004, it was prior to the social media boom we've seen over the recent years. Wu's was the place to go to find your foot fetish fix and in many ways, still is. This is why I still find the time to keep writing blogs, conduct interviews, and plan the feature model calendar.
Now for some truth, however. Lately I've been a little spent. I was given more responsibilities during the last few months at work and it's starting to take its toll. This is why I said above that I feel like I'm always running behind on things lately. And this is why I've written this particular blog.
Things aren't going as smoothly as they did when I took these responsibilities back in 2014, but I'm thinking some of you might be able to help. If you could take a few minutes and look over each of the following three sections and give me some feedback, that would be great. Even better, if you think you fit the bill for some of the help wanted requests, please reach out to me ASAP.
|The most recent interview was with The Feetosopher and focused a lot on dirty bare feet.|
Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog
From the get go the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog was something I was excited to resurrect and revamp moving forward in 2014. At first, I had a list of people ready, willing, and able to help me. I had months worth of interviews conducted and waiting to be published. It was awesome. It seemed like everyone wanted to take part. This pace lasted for a while, but then slowly started to dwindle. And now, I've recently gotten to the point where I've been on a month to month basis.
Part of this is my fault too. I have talked to some people who have agreed to do interviews and I just haven't had the time to get them out. Others, however, I've sent interviews to and heard nothing back from afterward. Some of these people I've had other discussions with, but whenever the interview is mentioned, I get no reply. Had all of those interviews come back, the blog would have interviews lined up until fall. Dealing with that has caused me to fall behind on others I've recently spoke with.
So yeah, I'm kind of looking for some people to interview. I've talked with a couple of models and content producers recently about doing interviews and they've agreed. If you're someone who fits into either of those categories and would like to be interviewed, please get in touch with me. I'd love to discuss setting something up. I'd also like to hear any suggestions you may have. Keep in mind, however, as much as you'd like me to interview your favorite adult starlets, they'll have to want to do it - or quite honestly, give a rats ass about the fetish.
|A few months ago I was on a roll with blogs, such as the one about big feet, with Alice.|
Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog
I've been a few days late publishing blogs here over recent months (like this one). Hell, this month's blog was actually supposed to be a follow up to last month's, but I didn't get enough input from readers to make it happen. I wanted to contact some people directly, but work and life just got in the way.
When I originally set out to make this particular blog a reality, I wasn't intending to be the sole (pun intended) writer. I was going to serve as an editor to the main writer/s and oversee everything. Well, it's two years later and I'm still the only one writing.
In all fairness, I really enjoy doing this when I have the time. I haven't actively looked into having others assist here, but I'm thinking that maybe it's time to bring a couple of people into the picture as fellow writers. If anyone is interested, these are some of the things I'd ask of you:
- Have an average to above average writing skill. I'm no Shakespeare myself, but I do not want to completely edit someone's writing due to bad grammar, spelling, etc.
- Be able to contribute somewhat regularly. Like I said, I have life getting in the way of my schedule, so I understand if that happens to you as well. I just don't want people on board who have 50 ideas, but make none of them a reality.
- Have some kind of foot fetish experiences to draw from. I don't want this to be a fantasy story section. This is more of a real life experiences, views on the fetish, and discussion blog.
- Foot models and/or content producers are a plus, but not required. If you fit into those categories, great. This blog can be something that gets you a little more exposure. (Note: this isn't a place to turn blogs into advertisements, however.). If you're not a model/producer, I'm still interested if you fit into the other above requirements. And I wouldn't mind offering some free Soles of Silk membership time for your assistance either.
|Shelby from NorCal Feet kicked off the 2016 feature model calendar.|
Wu's Feet Links Feature Models
This is the one category that has been quite easy to run, with only a few minor hiccups. With only 12 spots open per year, and many people excited about the prospect of being featured, I haven't had too much issue booking the calendar. That being said, there are still a few open months in 2016. If anyone is interested, please read through the requirements below and let me know what month you'd be interested in.
- You must have an established site, currently online
- At least 25 photos per set
- Sets must be all from one shoot (no mixed sets from various models and/or shoots)
- While we don't mind the inclusion of other fetishes (ex. shoes, stockings, tickling, etc.), we do need the set to predominately focus on foot fetishism
- Sets/photos are NOT to contain nudity or sexually explicit images (including footjobs and cum covered feet)
- Sets are exclusive to Wu's Feet Links (meaning it's not a set you posted to your own site, or one that will be)
- We will need to know the following about the model(s) photographed: Model name, shoe size, site URL, email address, model's favorite polish color, shoe type, foot fetish activity, and favorite parts of her feet.
Here is the entire 2016 feature model calendar, including what has already been published thus far:
- JANUARY - Shelby (NorCal Feet)
- FEBRUARY - Melody (Canadian Foot Babes)
- MARCH - Carina (Cherry Asian Feet)
- APRIL - TBA (Feet of Philly)
- MAY - TBA (FMUK Foot Fantasies)
- JUNE - Roxie Rae (The Foot Fantasy)
- JULY - Mindee (Soles of Silk)
- AUGUST - TBA (Holiday Feet)
- SEPTEMBER - open
- OCTOBER - open
- NOVEMBER - open
- DECEMBER - Natalie (Foot Goddess Natalie)
I thank all of you who have been positive about all these things over the last 21 months and counting. I hope to hear what you have to say and hope that someone out there might be interested in taking part in some of these things. I know it is a commitment that many of you might not be able to take on, but I won't know unless I ask.
(in order of appearance)